Well we didn't get much cleaning done, but we sure did enjoy our weekend!
1. Got my new glasses
2. Saw Harry Potter and I LOVED IT!
BONUS: Check out these awesome photos I found over @aspotofwhimsy
(Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom have always been my favorites... besides RON!)
Oh, and a little humor if you haven't heard of Potter Puppet Pals.
This video will have you singing about Harry Potter all week!
3. Visited the Art Car Museum
This car is made entirely out of spoons! Apparently after 911 the airlines got rid of all their metal silverware and this guy decided to reuse it. Too Cool!
4. Found a really cool Garden & Feed store called Wabash
5. Made the best dinner ever:
Tomato Soup with Coconut Milk made with Grilled Cheese sandwiches (with Gruyer, Prosciutto & Pickles!)
Check out the recipes here
- Tomato & Crab Soup (I left the crabmeat out of the soup, but I'm sure it's just as delicious with it in!)
- Grilled Ham, Cheese & Pickle Sandwiches
Tomorrow we go back to the real world! Hope you all had a relaxing and fun weekend!!!