Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lights in the Heights

Every year one of my favorite neighborhoods in Houston puts on an event called Lights in the Heights. There is food, music, performers and most important of all... lots and lots of lights!

This was my first year to go, but there was definitely plenty to see!

(A really really drunk guy kept telling his girlfriend that he really really liked this... I wonder why!)

Water Boarding Santa!

Being pulled behind Snoopy!

One of my favorite Rudolph characters :)

Next year we will just decorate our own tree too!

13 more days until Christmas!

Happy Weekend :)

7 comments:

A BRIT GREEK said...

Love X mas lights!!!
x.o.x.o

Jessica said...

i really love when bloggers post Christmas photos :) :)

jemina said...

How utterly beautiful and amazing, thanks for sharing :)

XOXO
J

Jen said...

This is exactly why I love the holidays... all the lights and decorations!!

Happy Monday Dear! xo

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love how that tree is decorated! I used to love going vintage shopping in The Heights when I lived in Houston!

Arini Desianti Parawi said...

so beautiful!!
yay, excited for christmas :))

THE SECRET LIFE OF "D"

In love&Light
Queen D

Anonymous said...

What creative displays! Love it!

xx
Kaylee