Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rolling Black Outs Oh My!

On the East Coast we have the Blizzardpalooza of 2011 taking over, while in the STATE of Texas we have, for once, freezing temperatures, snow and ice, oh my! Now most of you probably think: Ha! an inch of snow? That's NOTHING! But in Texas we just don't quite know what to do with ourselves but to cancel schools and stay at home and cuddle under our blankets. In addtion, for those of us in South Texas where it's still too warm to get snow and ice, we have ROLLING BLACK OUTS to prevent the complete loss of power all over the state. This way people only lose power for a few minutes but we can still keep our power the rest of the day as well as help conserve energy. (Read more on this here)

So long story short, they sent us home from work today, which I'm not going to complain about one bit. I might actually do some "light" shopping today! In the meantime, I am enjoying some Incubus and getting ready to enjoy some lunch with my hubby and mother-in-law (who still had to go to work today).



Also sounds like I need to catch up on Covet Garden and check out Matchbook Magazine!



No comments: