So here were the ups of the vacation:
- Seeing my WHOLE family (that's right 14 of us, including grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousin)
- My super sweet tan
- SHOPPING! I cannot believe how much freaking jewelry I purchased! I just couldn't help myself!
- The weather was fabulous, and the scenery was even better!
Ok, and I have to admit, there were a few downsides....
- Seeing my WHOLE family (Ok, love ya, but try getting everyone to agree on doing something? Not going to happen!)
- Jellyfish in the water (but I only got stung once!)
- SHOPPING! I'm afraid to see my credit card statement this month... but I just HAD to bring back souvenirs!
- Being old: so my siblings went surfing, snorkeling AND skydiving! Awesome right? Well I was too lame to do any of it! I blame it partly on not wanting to spend the extra kalo, but also partly because I'm a big wimp! (the water was cold, I'm not good at balancing on my own two feet, and I just didn't have the patience for sitting inside training all day for 5 minutes of fun) I know I will be kicking myself in the okole for years to come!
I have yet to put actual pictures on the computer from the camera, but here are some more Instagram photos. I had a lot of fun playing with them around the island :)
The famous Moco Loco... Hamburger, rice, egg and gravy!
My jellyfish sting :(
Manoa Falls... gorgeous, but rainy and muddy!
Kayaking at Kailua Beach
Yummy Macademia Nut Pancakes at Eggs 'n Things
Happy Monday bra! I have a little bit of catching up on my work to do and then I will be devoting the rest of my time seeing what YOU have been up to!