Has anyone gone to see Harry Potter yet? I'm so excited to see it! (and have you SEEN Neville Longbottom these days?????)
Here is an "Early" Edition of Good/Bad/Cool/Ugly. I promise to have more exciting things posted this weekend. Thanks for all the positive comments you have been leaving though, it's really made my week better!!!!
- Went to see Horrible Bosses… and LOVED IT
- New clothes from Anthropologie
BONUS: They had my Little Prince Pop-Up Book and I FINALLY bought it!
- Rough week back to school…. Apparently kids like to “forget” the rules and how to behave after a break!
- HP7…. Wish I was going to the midnight showing, but I’ll be there this weekend!
I really liked this preview. Look how little everyone used to be!
- Bought Hubby a new bike for his training!
- Boss was in a really bad car accident and spent the day in the ER to make sure her baby (Yes, she’s pregnant!) was OK. Very chaotic day for everyone!
What was your Good/Bad/Cool/Ugly this week? Any weekend plans? OR what are you most looking forward to in the new Harry Potter????