Friday, November 18, 2011

Time to be Thankful!

I am at a loss trying to come up with cute ideas for Thanksgiving decor. Does anyone else feel like Thanksgiving can be pretty cheesy? (The turkeys, the pilgrims, the cornucopias....)

So I have been checking out Etsy for some cute ideas. What do you think?!

Custom Thanksgiving Outfit for the little ones


Cute Thanksgiving Tags


Thanksgiving Signs


Fun decorations


And I am loving all the blogs out there right now featuring what people are thankful for! 

Check out:
A Week of Thanks from Danielle @BreakfastAtToast

P.S. I think my mistake worked out... for now. Sometimes mistakes can be blessings in disguise!

2 comments:

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

woohoo, so glad your mistake worked out. sounds like you have something else to be thankful for now, too. =) love the gobble til you wobble tags, ha!

{The Perfect Palette} said...

loving this!