Monday, February 6, 2012

Motivational Monday!

Happy Monday! And what a weekend! We have a couple of really busy weeks ahead of us, so I'm anxious to get the next few days over with! Today's motivational Monday is more of a reminder that we "Can't have it all." Sometimes we get so wrapped up in trying to do everything all at once, that we forget what's really important or we lose sight of the "Big Picture."



(I made that last one... I'm kind of impressed with myself!)

Don't forget to kick down some cobblestones, look for fun and feel groovy today!

11 comments:

Alexa said...

Great motivational quotes today!

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

We all need a little motivation on Mondays! I love the first one!

Diana Mieczan said...

Such a great post for MOnday and the 2nd quote is spot on:) Have a great day, darling. xo

A BRIT GREEK said...

Perfect start to a new week! Your comment made me chuckle today!
Have a great week sweetness!
x.o.x.o

Nikki said...

I need motivation 7 days a week ;) Today my tea bag tag says "chances multiply if you grab them". So true!

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I love motivational quotes. They give my brain a little boost in the right direction. I like the one you made! So pretty!

Today I received my Paris giveaway package in the mail and I love it!!! I'm wearing the necklace right now! I love all the details you put into the packaging. Thank you thank you!

Shalini said...

The anything/everything quote haunts my daily life.

Unknown said...

love the do one thing and do it well :)

Jess said...

I love that first quote - think I might print it out and hang it by my desk!

Punctuation Mark said...

love the first one... very very true!

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

love your motivational monday posts, even when i don't get around to reading them until tuesday, lol. =) for real - they're some of my favorite posts of yours!