Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Happy AND Humorous Hump Day!

We made it to Wednesday once again! I feel like this week has been moving at a fairly decent pace. This week I have been running down Nostalgia Avenue with 90's pop boy bands! How can you not love these songs????




And how can you not love some old school J. Timberlake? I'm talking *NSync people!!!


OK and I have to throw a girl band in there of course, just to mix things up!



Happy Hump Day!!! Hope you had a fun trip down memory lane! And is it just me, or were music videos way cooler back then than they are now???

8 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhhh no, now I'm going to have 'wannabe' in my head all day! (not that there's really anything wrong with that). Have a great Wednesday! :)

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

oh my goodness, i used to love these songs, especially the Five one. too funny!

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

I definitely know most of those bands from growing up in the 90's. They are such classic now!

A BRIT GREEK said...

Gosh what a blast from the past... funny vid includes Kriss Kross-the kids who wore their jeans back to front! Hilarious!

x.o.x.o

Diana Mieczan said...

How fun..I used to love them all as well and totally agree, the videos rocked:) Muah, sweetie.

Inés said...

Oh! my, my...Great revival, dear!...I'm going to be singing in my head all day!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting, Jess!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

meme-and-he said...

YES. that is literally my childhood in videos. Seriously.

Nikki said...

For some reason they've been playing a lot of these songs on the station we listen to at work lately!