Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Le Dessert

Some of you may have been following these Paris vs. New York images floating around the blogosphere as well as Pinterest...


So today I have been dreaming of cupcakes inspired by Parisian desserts!

Like these Creme Brulee Cupcakes

Or perhaps you might be more of a fan of these Crepe Cupcakes
(with nutella, yum!)

And can we just agree that this Souffle Cupcake would be to die for?


And what about a Chocolate Mousse Cupcake, that's even shaped like a macaron?

Or maybe simply a cupcake topped with a macaron?

Hmm... I suddenly have a case of the munchies!
Hope your Tuesday is délicieux!

9 comments:

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

ooh, those macaron-topped cupcakes look divine!

Unknown said...

Souffle cupcake? WOW. That looks incredible!! New cupcake challenge! :)

Stephanie said...

Wow. As I scrolled down through the post, each cupcake just got better and better. So much for my "healthy" state of mind today...

Elle Sees said...

I am starving now! Haha

emily said...

I can't think of anything better than a French-inspired cupcake! And the one with the macaron on top just blew my mind!

tinajo said...

Gah - I have such a sweet tooth that this post nearly is killing me..!

Must. Find. Sugar! :-D

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Those are amazing, I could eat them all just now :))) x

Kyla said...

Mmm, I think cupcakes have to be one of my favorite sweets. You've definitely made me want to go home and bake!

Polly Rowan said...

wow macaron on a cupcake! genius! x