Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Humorous Hump Day

For today's middle of the week post, I thought I might mix it up with some old-school hotties!

Do you remember your first "Teen Bop" Crush? Well I remember my first poster that went up on my wall... and that would be JTT! (Jonathan Taylor Thomas)
I'm glad to see he's still lookin' good!
Or perhaps your first crush was Devon Sawa from Casper & Now and Then?
You can actually catch him on the series Nikita these days.
I also remember loving Rider Strong from Boy Meets World!
And my current favorite childhood hottie, Joseph Gordon Levitt. Remember 3rd Rock From the Sun and 10 Things I Hate About you?
wildaboutmovies
I just love him in 500 Days of Summer, Inception and this clip
Who were some of your crushes? 

Hope this adds a little trip down memory lane!
Happy Hump Day!

15 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

LOVED 10 things I hate about you. That movie was SO cute
xoxo
SC

Leslie said...

This is a hilarious post! I feel young again. :)

Amanda English said...

I'm pretty sure I had all of those crushes, esp JTT!

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

we must be right about the same age, because i had all these crushes, too! =)

rooth said...

Devon Sawa in Little Giants - EEPS!

noone said...

oh i totally remember jonathan taylor thomas! and omg 3rd rock from the sun!!

A BRIT GREEK said...

Oh gosh I feel insanely ancient looking at this post! Ha!
x.o.x.o

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Too funny! I was a Jonathon Brandis girl!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Whoa..those were so old. JTT looks almost the same, maybe just the same height, bless!! Devon Sawa looks a lot older..I remember him in Casper )) Loved these :) x

Annie said...

Totally loved ALL those boys back in the day - so cute! And they all turned out pretty darn good :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Diana Mieczan said...

I used to adore them all and that is one brilliant post, sweetie. Have a lovely morning. xoxo

meme-and-he said...

haha this post brings me back!! JTT was my first crush too...he was just so adorable.

Kate said...

Love this post! It's funny because I was just thinking about all these guys yesterday- my husband's mom was cutting his hair, but he went at it with the clippers before hand, and he straight up looked like he should have been on Boy Meets World, it was ridiculous! I was always a Shawn Hunter fan, and I'm all about JGL. He seems like he would be cool in real life too.

Janna Renee said...

I was talking to some young girls the other day and they had NO idea who Devon Sawa was....I felt old. Haha. I didn't know he was in Nikita. I need to check it out!!

Janna Renee said...

PS. You should take off your captchas/worder verification. A lot of bloggers won't comment if you have those. :(