Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July with Nicole Rene Design

Hi all, I'm Nicole from Nicole Rene Design! My blog is all about wedding inspiration, home decor, fashion, etc. When Jess asked me to create a party inspiration board for her for the 4th of July I was so excited! It really is a huge compliment to me when people enjoy my posts enough to want to share it on their own blog!! Anyway, it was a blast putting this together for her and I hope you all like it! I can't wait for the 4th of July! Not really sure yet what I'll be doing but it better involve a barbecue and fireworks that's for sure!!! And I'd love it if you all would come check out this Red, White and Blue Wedding Inspiration Board I created last November in honor of Veteran's Day!
Outside Decor via Design Sponge, photography by Studio EMP // Watermelon & Blueberries via Hostess with the Mostest, photography by Creative Juice // Rope Candle via Hostess with the Mostest, photography by Becca Bond
Cupcake via The Sweetest Occasion, photography by Hank & Hunt // Girl via Elizabeth Anne Designs, photography by Love Life Studios // Bicycle via Nicole Hill // Potato Chips via The Sweetest Occasion, photography by Lovely Indeed
 Cookies via Hostess with the Mostest, photography by Becca Bond // Stars & Stripes Skirt via Nasty Gal // Sugar Cones via Hostess with the Mostest, decor by Buckets of Grace // Couple kissing via Once Wed, photography by Tec Petaja
 Beer via Hostess with the Mostest, photography by Creative Juice // Balloons via The Sweetest Occasion, photography by You + Me
 Tractor via Every Last Detail, photography by Carrie Wildes // Marshmallows via Hostess with the Mostest, photography by Creative Juice // Flowers via Style Me Pretty, photography by Bellafotographica
 Jones Soda via Design Sponge, photography by Studio EMP // Couple kissing via The Sweetest Occasion, photography by Jennifer Dery
 Floats and Milkshakes via Style Me Pretty, photography by Laura Ivanova // Pies via Ruffled, photography by Mi Amor Foto
 Couple via Ruffled, photography by Jill Johnson // Outdoor Party via House to Home // Straws via Glitter Daisy Shop // Girl via Ruffled, photography by Mi Amor Foto 
Ceremony Decor via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Sam Hurd // Farm Boys via 100 Layer Cake, photography by Jennifer Emerling

Have a great 4th yall! :) And thanks again for having me Jess!!

2 comments:

punkychewster said...

Wow! Full of yummy red white and blue goodness! I love your collages!

rooth said...

I'd love to go to any of THOSE parties - happy fourth!