Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy 2015!

***DISCLAIMER: This is a post that was meant to go up at the beginning of the year- whoops! Things have been hectic and crazy and busy but by all means--- I am finally posting on my blog!***

Well another year has flown by. They sure manage to do that, don't they?

We had a pretty great Christmas break, complete with a trip to Dallas and a girl's trip to Vegas!

Not only was it nice to have a break, but it was also nice to take the time to appreciate the things I have in my life. Instead of a Goal or Resolution this year, I'm going to try to focus on being more grateful for what I have and savoring the moments with my little one(s). Think of it like I'm embracing the Less is More concept.

Also with all the traveling, I was reminded of some of my favorite songs from old CD's and I wanted to share my Top 5 Go To songs for the year 2015. I know these songs by heart and they really get me amped up for new beginnings.
What are your Go To songs for 2015?
;

Now, several of these songs are full of choice explicatives and may not fit everyone's taste, so consider yourself warned!

I also made some "art" of my favorite lyrics for your enjoyment.



And can I just say... I was beyond elated when Missy came out for the Super Bowl. Where has she been all my life?!?!?!

And so there you have it. I leave you with a few photos of what I've been up to this year so far, but also feel free to come follow me on Instagram if you aren't already!

Valley of Fire/Vegas trip with my sisters!

Oliver's First Birthday!

Beach Day

32 Weeks ya'll!

6 comments:

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

Yay, glad to see a post from youuuu! =) I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going - it seems like you just announced it yesterday!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

These are gorgeous pictures, am glad you are doing well :))) Your son is just the cutest :))) xx

rooth said...

How is Oliver so big already?!? He's too cute

Unknown said...

yaaay! welcome back!

Janna Renee said...

Aww! The beach pics are so cute! The Valley of Fire looks incredible. I hope you re recovering well, and gorgeous baby pics on IG ;)

Bob Smith said...

Great blog and pictures. Really enjoyed them, thanks for sharing. Radio App