Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend/ Thanksgiving Break! I was a little spoiled seeing as I had the whole week off! I am still recovering from a weekend filled with food, family & friends!

This is what my Thanksgiving looked like:

We also did plenty of playing! My parents live in McKinney, Texas and they had the downtown area decorated for Christmas for their Annual Dickens of a Christmas
We also had a great time meeting up with old friends, and even found time to play at Six Flags Over Texas! Oh, and how could I forget? Of course we got some "light" shopping in! One thing is for sure: I am definitely ready for Christmas Break! Thanksgiving really is the perfect Christmas "Kick-Off"

How was your Thanksgiving? Can't wait to hear!

PS Stay tuned for another Gift Guide later this week :)


10 comments:

Janette said...

Desserts and a nap??? Sounds like my perfect day! What a lovely time you had! I pretty much did the same.. except I was helping my mommy in law with the turkey and such.. But it was all worth it.. So much goodness!

♥Janette, the Jongleur

Susan said...

Those pies look so good! Glad you had a good one Jess!

Elle Sees said...

min was wonderfully low-key!

Claire said...

what a fabulous thanksgiving! gotta love lots of food and recovering with a nap!

http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

sounds like a fabulous time! so glad you had a happy holiday full of great food, family +, of course, naps! =)

Jess said...

Looks like you had a great holiday! Now if we can only get to Christmas break...

Unknown said...

So glad you had a great Thanksgiving!! Our was pretty great. We hosted, had all his family come over and my parents came in town for a whole week. We had a lot of good food over the week and even made it down to a bourbon distillery! Hooray!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Pie totally makes Thanksgiving for me!

SunnyToast said...

fabulous thanksgiving!

rooth said...

Oh, I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving - the weather in Dallas was nice for most of the week! Looking forward to your gift guide