Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Power of Amazon

Well I hate for my first blog to be so short, but my husband is patiently waiting for his breakfast (eggies in a basket... see V for Vendetta) and I felt that I better get something on my blog to get started so here it goes:

V for Vendetta (Widescreen Edition)


Welcome to my blog, where all things are fashionable and fabulous!
Here you will find tips for what to wear, how to decorate and even what to cook.
One of the world's most beloved chef's, Julia Child once said:

"I was 32 when I started cooking; up until then, I just ate."
Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Vol. 1The point of this blog is to learn to appreciate and love what you do and what you have. Taking pride in what you do is one of the secrets to Avant-Garde Living!

2 comments:

Aryn said...

Yay! I am very much looking forward to reading this blog!

Unknown said...

:))