Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Inspiring Blogs

Well I received my very first BLOG AWARD today !
Thanks go out to
 Kristen @ justwhenyouthought!


So now I have to oblige by some rules....


1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

2. Tell us seven things about yourself.

3. Award 7 recently discovered new bloggers.

4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.


Some of you may already check these blogs daily, but I decided to post about the Top Blogs that inspire me with some of their amazing images I found this week to go along with 7 things about me!






So apparently this week I have a thing for confetti! But I love things with sparkle and pizazz! Guess it's the girly in me! But what's life without a little sparkle?


2. Dionne @ cityofdionne
I have a weakness for sweets! Especially if it involves chocolate or coffee.... YUM! Oh and especially when it's presented so amazingly! Well done!

3. The Southern Hostess @ thesoho
What would we do without L-O-V-E? I am absolutely in love with my Hubby, my 3 babies (2 puppies and kitty) and my life. We have been very blessed!

4. diane @ aspotofwhimsy
I. am. obsessed. with. Tinkerbell! I think it might go back to my thing for sparkles....

5. Ludmila @ creamylife
What girl doesn't love Tiffany's? Especially with Valentine's Day coming up so soon... but Tiffany Blue is definitely my favorite color!

6. A whole lotta love @ awholelottalove
Summer is my favorite season (yes, even in Texas with 100 degree + heat!) I love having the freedom to wear cute little dresses, flip flops and soak up some sun!

7. Kalleen @ atsecondstreet

I love to bake! Especially if it involves new ideas like these Cakeballs! Cake mixed with cream cheese AND dipped in chocolate? Say no more, mon amore!!!!


4 comments:

karly from [kar[+]wade] said...

how fun, i will have to check them out! What a fun blog you have! I love it, and am excited to start catching up on all your posts!
–karly
www.karpluswade.blogspot.com

A BRIT GREEK said...

Congrats doll!

These blogs look fab, i must check 'em out!
x.o.x.o

Dionne said...

Yay for awards!! Woo hoo! And thanks for mentioning me and my little bloglet!

I am thinking of planning a Houston bloggers meetup in the coming months - would you be interested?

diane @ a spot of whimsy said...

thanks so much for including me in your list! and congratulations on the fabulous award :)

xo