Luckily my classroom is ready and Meet the Teacher Night is tomorrow! I have been trying to train new teachers this week and we have been spending most of our days in MEETINGS.
BUT I do have some good news to share: A BLOG AWARD!!! A big Thank You goes out to Kariyah @ Sel de Lavende!!!
Anyways I leave you with my "assignment"
• Link back to the person who gave you this award
• Complete the form below
• Share 7 random things about yourself
• Award 15 bloggers this award and notify them of the award
Name your favorite colour: green
Name your favorite song: You Can’t Always What You Want by the Rolling Stones
Name your favorite dessert: Tiramisu and/or CUPCAKES!
Or how about a tiramsu cupcake?
What upsets you: People who only consider themselves in situations
When you're upset you: vent/complain or blog!
Black or white: both!
Your biggest fear: I say never let them see you sweat!
Best feature: my willingness to go with the flow and try to accommodate others… which sometimes also bites me in the @$$
Everyday attitude: You only live once! Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
What is perfection: Imperfection is beauty-Marilyn Monroe. If we were all perfect we would all be boring (plus, what would be the fun in that?)
Guilty pleasure: I think you all know… Project runway and blogging!
7 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I was born in California, so technically I’m a California Girl!
- However I moved to Texas when I was 2… so I’m a Texan at heart!
- I am the oldest of 5 kiddos (my youngest sister is only 14!)
- I can be too honest. Honesty is always the best policy except when it ends up hurting other people.
- After working with quirky kids, I am learning to embrace my own natural quirkiness!
- I’m learning that the biggest problems most people have are because they worry too much about what OTHER PEOPLE are doing (myself included)
- I figure if you are going to get out of bed and take on the day, why not do it in style? Regardless of what you wear, getting dressed is still work! Might as well do it with a bit of fashion sense!
OK so this says I have to pass it along to 15 people... At first I thought this was going to be hard to come up with 15, but after I was done I went over by 3! So here are my top 18 "Bloggy Besties!" (in alphabetical order, of course)
@A BRIT GREEK
@A Brilliant Melody
@A Little Ray of Sunshine
@Be Merry Kate
@From Portland to Peonies
@Kyla Is Inspired
@Mo Pie, Please
@My Heart Stumbles
@Sometimes, Always, Never
@Wish You Were Here
Hope you guys have a great rest of your week!
PS Stay tuned for an exciting announcement later this week!