- Project Runway! But I have to say, is it just me or is this season getting a little *yawn* boring? I didn't even have a Top 3 this episode. This was clearly the winning look in my opinion!
- Last week of summer school! Which means it’s time to start getting ready for the new school year!
How cute is this sign in our Pre-K room? They had the kids come up with reasons when it is OK to cry (to reduce the # of unnecessary temper tantrums!)
And I know it's a bit juvenile, but I love this classroom's decorations!
- The good always comes with the bad right? Lots of catching up to do before school starts back up! (next week!)
- Going to a fancy restaurant tonight. It is Houston Restaurant Week so all participating restaurants (for the whole month) are offering 3 (sometimes 4) course meals for only $35 a person!
Ruffle dress, $23
T Bags long dress, $86
Old Navy flat sandals, $20
Gorjana leather wrap bracelet, €85
ALDO long chain earrings, $10
H M leather belt, £9.99
- It’s been so dry in Houston (for lack of rain) that we had to go on a Mandatory Watering Schedule. I only get to water my lawn on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 8pm and 10am. My plants and I are very sad :(
How was your week? What are you up to this weekend???