Saturday, September 26, 2015

Back In Action

Oh my! It has been awhile hasn't it? I've been a bit busy chasing after not one, but two busy little boys so please pardon my absence! I figure I need to start with the most current update: We have a new baby boy! Meet Wes Jameson! He is almost 6 months old, so that tells you how long it's been!
Oliver is enjoying being a big brother and we were even able to have some family photos taken when Wes was about 3 months old by the lovely Erika Rae.




Also I found it funny that my last post was about California because we ended up planning a last minute trip to do Disney for my husband's birthday! I don't know what we were thinking but we all survived and had a great time!




Sorry to keep it so brief but life is very busy as a mom of 2! I can't wait to see what the rest of you have been up to after all this time!



5 comments:

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

Welcome back! Wes is getting SO big - that 6 months went fast! And how fun does your Disney trip look?! I commend you for pulling that off with two little ones - we haven't even attempted it with one yet. =)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

So cute. Congratulations my dear, he is so cute :))) Both of them are. I hope you have found time for yourself as well. Good to have you back. xx

Chic Boston Mama said...

Welcome back!!!! So excited to see more of your life with two babes.
xo
Natalie

rooth said...

My goodness Wes is getting SO BIG. We've missed you but know you've been busy busy busy. Watch the Doctor Who premiere?

aki! said...

Oh wow! And you look very young and freshfaced! They must be two very well behaved boys!

7% Solution