Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Oh My God Becky, Look At Her Blog!

Soooooo total cliche there I know but.... how long has it been? Yikes! I must admit I am quite embarrassed at how long it's been. BUT I do have a few posts up my sleeve so we'll see if we can keep it up.

The first thing I've been wanting to post about is how we shopped small businesses this Christmas.... ha ha yes, Christmas! (I told you it has been awhile). Although, Mother's Day IS coming up so these would also make excellent gifts for any moms out there!

Isn't this just adorable? And you can't go wrong with Tea Tree & Almond, two of my favorite smells! The best part is you can mix and match your soap sets and they are totally reasonably priced.

The second items are from a seller right here in Houston from the Bueno Bueno Shop! I had been wanting these for a very long time and I finally got my hands on them this year. It worked out just as well because I was able to get the custom key necklace and have Oliver and Wes's names put on it. And of course my look was not complete without this Mama Ring!


Which businesses do you like to support? How do you shop small? I will definitely be needing some more ideas! And thanks for sticking by all this time. I promise to be back with some updates on our new house and Oliver's 2nd Birthday party so be sure to stay tuned!

5 comments:

ThatChelseaGirl said...

The key is too awesome, mama! I shop small by finding local shops filled with artisan-crafted goods: soaps, lotions, etc.

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

Oh, that key and ring are SO fun! I need some mama-specific stuff like that. I confess, busy life has me shopping Amazon more, and locally less (because it shows up on your doorstep!), but we do still try to visit local Nashville shops for little gifts, baby shower gifts, etc. I need to do it more!

rooth said...

Love love love that key necklace and I'm totally checking out that shop now

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow, I adore the key necklace and all things The Little Flower Soap Company:) Have a jolly good weekend, sweetie.

aki! said...

These look like the ingredients for a nice relaxing evening!

7% Solution