Thursday, April 21, 2016

Oliver's 2nd Birthday!

So we actually just celebrated a first birthday for Wes, but before I post about his party I figured I should back track a bit and share Oliver's 2nd birthday party!

A few months back I ordered this adorable shirt from Trilogy Design and was inspired to have a 2 Legit 2 Quit theme!
*Side note* I have also since bought this shirt from Hello Little Black Bird and it also would have worked quite nicely.

Because we had just moved, I sent out evites on Paperless Post for his party. I found this cute cassette tape clip art from Erin Bradley Designs for the invites and edited them using Picasa.


For food I tried to use 90's staples such as bagel bites and hot pockets (except we made our own), dunkaroos and of course, chips and dip!








I found the Peace Sign Cookie Cutter and cupcake toppers on Etsy and the Boom Box Pinata at Target. Also the mini disco balls and Ginger Ray Birthday Confetti were on Amazon! Now I just have to figure out what to do with all of the leftover neon plates!

3 comments:

rooth said...

This is "2" stinking adorable

Reserved Only said...

OMG - SOOOOOO CUTE! I need you to help me think of easy ideas for the twins first birthday.

T

Claudia Lane said...

What a cute boy. it looks like a great party too!
Claudia x