Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Doin' the Burbs

At the end of the year, the husband and I jumped the gun and made the move out to the suburbs. While there are things we miss about being closer to the city, we definitely love having the space! That's why I'm super excited to share what we've done with the new house so far. It was nice to have a fresh start with the help of some Pinterest Inspiration!







I especially love having our breakfast nook! It was one of the "must have's" on my list when we were house hunting. What are your favorite rooms in your house? How did anyone decorate their house before Pinterest?


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your place is so nice! I love what you've done with it. I'm with you - pinterest is a huge inspiration, because there are some really attainable DIY posts or just ideas in general. I always loved home magazines, and still do, but often the decor is really out of reach.

rooth said...

Love how the house looks! I miss the Heights as well

amy (fearless homemaker) said...

Ah, it looks awesome! I am SO impressed that you have been able to put a chic house together with two littles running around. =) I love it!

aki! said...

Your house looks awesome! Love your couch and rugs!

7% Solution

Diana Mieczan said...

Looks totally beautiful, sweetie and I love that nook:) My favourite spot in our place is the living room. It has a wall of windows and tons of natural light. Kisses