Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kitchen Aid for even the tiniest kitchens


My husband and I currently live in a small one-bedroom apartment with 700 sq. ft. of living place. Now imagine that small space with 2 additional medium-sized dogs and a devilish kitty cat.... things are quite cozy to say the least!

Now first things first, I have to have my coffee! As my husband and I are both former Starbucks baristas, we can only use best of the best! Therefore we use the Cuisinart Coffeemaker, as well as the Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine. Unfortunately for space value, this commodity takes up it's own counter!

Thank goodness for cabinet space, although it is pretty small as well. If you haven't noticed, I really like the primary colors...



What would we do without IKEA?????? The secret to small kitchen space is find a way to use everyday cookware as a wall decoration! Another secret? We bought the pricey-yet-fancy olive oil bottle once, and just refill it with the cheap stuff, preferably in bulk from Costco!

Last but not least, the wonderful wall of knives! These are part of a Zwilling JA Henckels Knife Set that are essential to any aspiring chef! The knives are simply hung on the wall by a Magnetic Knife Holder. We also conveniently hung our spice rack on the wall... it's all about making the most of your space!

1 comment:

Aryn said...

Your kitchen is too cute! I love it!